Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Official Cover Design for The City Forsaken

I've been waiting to reveal this for about a month now, and at last the time has come! I'm commemorating the completion of draft 0.1 of my first full-length novel The City Forsaken with the cover art, created by the wonderful Cristian Ortiz.


I'd like to thank Cris for his wonderful attention to detail and his desire to craft a piece of artwork that really captured the essence of the world I've created. For now, this will have to whet your collective appetites. It will still be a few months yet before I get through some editing and send the book-in-progress to my beta readers for a final look through.

To anyone interested, I'd recommend you check out my short stories, Redmond's Replenishments and Forever Oh Merciful, which take place in the Cinderland universe a few years prior to the events of the upcoming novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment